Crawford Biscuit Cabinet

English Mahogany floor standing cabinet with 3 glass hinged doors.  A white marble top sits atop reverse painted advertising "CRAWFORD BISCUITS".  

Crawford's Biscuits

The first Crawford’s biscuits were baked by William Crawford in a small shop in Leith, Edinburgh, in 1813.
Crawford's Biscuit Factory, Liverpool UK

DIMENSIONS : 42 x 19 x 52

CIRCA : 1880




Related Items

Come Visit Us TODAY!

Visit us for HUGE SAVINGS!  Sign up below for special savings.